Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Life's Poetry

These days I'm a ghost, I'm a shadow.
I'm here, I'm there.
Obese from emotions, I grow.
I'm nowhere.

One day I wake with smiles.
The next day I'm frozen.
My thoughts walk endless mental miles.
I think about the paths I've chosen.

I know I love my life's chart.
Good fortune has given me a wonderful wife and Daughter!
Happy memories sing to my human heart.
Have you ever asked yourself, why life is like a teeter totter?

In order to remain balanced, we must keep our feet on the ground.
Unless we share life with another, then the weight should be shared.
From a child to an adult, lessons will be found.
It is up to us not to let others down, when lovingly paired.

I believe action is words ruler, it has great measure.
A promise should be kept, for me it's an important belief.
Completing a life task is my souls pleasure.
My hope is after the storm , there will be a peaceful relief.

5/26/09

By Loren Wesley Ackerman


Dear Friends:

I know it has been some time since I posted last, you haven't heard much from me on your sites.
I do check in from time to time and if I missed something in an entry that you've grown from, please drop me a line. I will listen, I will congratulate, I will simply be your friend.

I assure you things are OK, MJ is happy! I will put some more photos of her up soon. Lisa is doing OK and we have been trying to enjoy the spring. I have been cooking out on the grill every night for weeks now. I've cooked every type of meat, with different sauces, spices, and veggies. Running out of ways, if you have any ideas send them my way.

I have been trying to get my life together, be here for my family. Write my book and find a great job! I'm going to take some classes on computers and if things go well, go back to school. Daycare might even be covered as well? I'm just trying to do the best I can with the way life is sometimes.

I will try to stop by all your places very soon! I hope life as been fair for you and yours! My heart is grateful for the wonderful ways you have all touched my soul, for the kind words over the last few months. Please Know that with me, once a friend always a friend.

Peace&Love
Wes Ackerman & Family

3 comments:

Ken Riches said...

Thanks for checking in and glad that you are moving forward. Curve balls can be tricky, but once you know how act, you can hit it.

Big Mark 243 said...

Do your thing Wes. Good to hear that you are well.

Lori said...

I'm so glad you are enjoying the spring and that the family is doing well!