Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Howdy All

It has been a crazy November, and I want to let everyone know that I will try to get back to your journals. As you can see I can barely find the time to get to mine! I have been helping family out, and boxing some stuff up. Also dealing with many things at once, and trying to keep positive. Trying to keep sane in this maddening planet we call home, and raise our daughter. Going to storage and digging out the Christmas stuff, and our winter things! I know I said it WINTER! My mind still has not made the adjustment to the clock being set back yet.



The last few days I have been checking out some apartments. Some have been good and others have been awful! I had been looking for another house to rent, but no luck. For some time I thought about buying a house, but not in these times. Once the economy gets healthy again, I hope to find a decent house for my family. This will have to do for now, and they will accept our Morning Dove Birdie and Froto the ferret. I talked them out of the year lease, and that pleases me. If I can get out of the lease, that allows me to move to somewhere else sooner. It all seems OK for now, and I will bust my butt to make things better.



I have had some computer problems as well, I have tried to reach some journals. When I start to read them they freeze or my computer wants to shut off? Once I figure out the new bills, and get moved I will get me that lab top. This will do for now! The last few days I started writing some kids books again, and some very serious stuff. I'm waiting for some research to make into my hands, and I will be ready to go. My family is doing OK for now, and MJ has been amazing!



I miss reading all your journals, and hope everything is going well for my cyber friends. I want to thank Beth, Ken, and Indigo for stopping by the other day! It meant so much to me to read your comments! :)



I hope life has been "Marvelous"for you all, and that your days have been peaceful! Bless your Hearts, Souls, and Minds. Bless you and your days! I also wish to Bless your Families lives as well.



Peace&Love

Mr. Mushy

2 comments:

Beth said...

Hey Mr. Mushy! ;)

Glad to see you posting...I was wondering about you today and hoping you were well. Glad to see that's the case, although you sound super busy!

Love and hugs,
Beth

Ken Riches said...

Glad you are on a month-to-month, that gives you much more flexibility.